What is NetID?
NetID is an account used for accessing NIDA’s information systems. The account will be given to all students who registered.
What is NetID used for?
• Accessing register system
• Accessing NIDA’s wireless network (Wi-Fi)
• Accessing NIDA’s computer study lab at 9th floor of Sayam Boromrajakumari Building
• Accessing NIDA’s printing system
• Accessing NIDA’s library database
• Accessing NIDA’s e-Reservation System
• Accessing NIDA’s Microsoft Office 365
Students who have the old NetID (@grads.nida.ac.th) are now able to get the new NetID by following the steps in http://reg.nida.ac.th.