Starts at portal.office.com
NIDA has now implemented Microsoft Office 365 to support our students and staff. The services include the following:
• E-Mail - 50GB of cloud storage
• Calendar - the scheduler, or planner, where you can set and manage appointments and tasks.
• People - contains your contact list where you can store names, email addresses, and other information.
• Newsfeed - your personal hub on Office 365 where you can post status updates, blog posts, edit your profile, or add tasks.
• OneDrive - 1TB of cloud storage. OneDrive contains the Office Web Apps and your document list for storing and editing different types of Office files.
• Site- access your Team or Public site, as well as sites you are following. You can also create new sites.
• Office Online- Using Microsoft Office via browsers including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.